- A card bearing a person’s name and used to mark their place at a dining or meeting table.More example sentences
- Set each piece with a chocolate bunny and a purchased place card dressed up with delicate floral stickers.
- Once the announcement is made, the crowd of people quickly makes their way to the rows of tables and there is some confusion as people try to find their place card.
- An elegant buffet, place card seatings, and conversation with guests with music in the background, are part of the rehearsal for future outside contact.
More definitions of place cardDefinition of place card in:
- The British & World English dictionary