- A type of drywall made of plaster between two sheets of heavy paper.More example sentences
- For additional noise reduction, use 5/8-inch plasterboard on all the walls.
- Firstly, if the walls are dry-lined with plasterboard with the joints between the boards taped and the nail holes filled, then you can go ahead and wallpaper.
- Traditionally, plaster is a mixture of Portland cement, sand and water that is applied in layers to a base of wood or metal lath or perforated plasterboard.
More definitions of plasterboardDefinition of plasterboard in:
- The British & World English dictionary