- 1 • informal Very drunk: I went out and got totally plasteredMore example sentences
- Who's more appropriate to encourage us to get plastered than the kings of arena rock and roll?
- He isn't modern or English enough to deny a plastered mob its nostalgia.
- That was way before we got together, and it was the only glimmer of my plastered persona that she's seen.
- 2Covered with or made of plaster.More example sentences
- The cast then decided to raid the BBC props department and greeted Patrick the next day covered in plastered arms, legs, necks and even in one case, a head.
- The plan is to replace the historic oak-panelling lost in the blaze with plastered walls covered by tapestries and stained glass repaired.
- An hour later, we pull up; I'm guided to a tiny room, with white plastered walls, its window covered by white sheets.
More definitions of plasteredDefinition of plastered in:
- The British & World English dictionary