Definition of plastered in English:
1 informal Very drunk: I went out and got totally plastered
More example sentences
- Who's more appropriate to encourage us to get plastered than the kings of arena rock and roll?
- He isn't modern or English enough to deny a plastered mob its nostalgia.
- That was way before we got together, and it was the only glimmer of my plastered persona that she's seen.
2Covered with or made of plaster.
- The cast then decided to raid the BBC props department and greeted Patrick the next day covered in plastered arms, legs, necks and even in one case, a head.
- The plan is to replace the historic oak-panelling lost in the blaze with plastered walls covered by tapestries and stained glass repaired.
- An hour later, we pull up; I'm guided to a tiny room, with white plastered walls, its window covered by white sheets.
Definition of plastered in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan