- A person whose job it is to apply plaster to walls, ceilings, or other surfaces.More example sentences
- The majority are involved in the building trade and include bricklayers, plasterers, roofers, electricians, plumbers and labourers.
- Depending on the size of the room, an experienced plasterer could skim-coat the walls and ceiling in a couple of hours.
- Because cement stuccos are widely used in North America, finding an experienced plasterer is easier than for most other plaster wall finishes.
More definitions of plastererDefinition of plasterer in:
- The British & World English dictionary