Definition of plastic surgery in English:
The process of reconstructing or repairing parts of the body, especially by the transfer of tissue, either in the treatment of injury or for cosmetic reasons.
- Many females not suffering from gender confusion do seek these kinds of plastic surgery to improve their body image.
- A man will have to undergo plastic surgery for an horrific injury after a blade cut his face when he fell from a ladder.
- It's not just for the person who is going to have plastic surgery or wants plastic surgery.
plastic surgeon noun
- Example sentences
- To perform a face-lift, the plastic surgeon makes an incision in the hairline above eyebrow level.
- Lipoplasty is the most common cosmetic surgical procedure performed by board certified plastic surgeons in the United States.
- More often than not, skin grafts today are the domain of dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
Definition of plastic surgery in:
- British & World English dictionary