- A liquid substance that can be converted into a solid plastic simply by heating, consisting of particles of synthetic resin dispersed in a nonvolatile liquid.More example sentences
- Some products, called plastisols, contain no solvent and consist of polymers dispersed in a liquid plasticizer.
- The light absorbing coating may comprise one of a paint, a lacquer, a tape, a ceramic, a hot melt plastic, a resinous plastic, a plastisol, or an epoxy material.
- Upon heating the plastisol coating to a temperature which is sufficient to cause fusion of resins contained therein, a highly permeable polymeric ply having the appearance of a smooth, continuous film is formed.
More definitions of plastisolDefinition of plastisol in:
- The British & World English dictionary