- A person with silvery-blond hair.More example sentences
- It wasn't that Clark looked horribly ridiculous as a platinum blonde, it just didn't suit his personality.
- A platinum blond, watery blue eyes fluffs her Marilynesque hair.
- When the platinum blonde heard Ranka's beautiful voice, she turned her head gently to look at her, Hitomi's cheeks once again burning at the sight of Ranka.
adjectiveBack to top
- (Of hair) silvery blond.More example sentences
- His hair was platinum blonde, almost silver, and cut short and neat.
- In it, a fourteen-year-old girl with platinum blonde, almost white hair scowled at them.
- Her long platinum blonde hair was curled slightly and pulled up in barrettes.
More definitions of platinum blondeDefinition of platinum blonde in:
- The British & World English dictionary