- Observe principles of justice; avoid cheating.More example sentences
- To continue the footballing analogy, it is like asking footballers to sign a formal declaration before each game that they will not cheat and will always play fair.
- We believe our customers want the security of a bank which is here for the long term, which plays fair and has no nasty surprises up its sleeve.
- To Sam this wasn't playing fair, but they soon found out that despite clauses in the contract of sale that forbade such enterprises there was pragmatically not much they could do.
More definitions of play fairDefinition of play fair in:
- The British & World English dictionary