- A playmate.More example sentences
- The lady said the two children were playfellows, and she was sure you would not object.
- They regarded him as a playfellow rather than a partner, and treated him with more fondness than respect’.
- When they came into the world, and for the first six or eight years of their existence, they were perhaps very much alike, and neither their parents nor playfellows could perceive any remarkable difference.
More definitions of playfellowDefinition of playfellow in:
- The British & World English dictionary