- Each of a set of rectangular pieces of cardboard or other material with an identical pattern on one side and different numbers and symbols on the other, used to play various games, some involving gambling. A standard deck contains 52 cards divided into four suits.More example sentences
- The deck for this game can be created from three standard decks of playing cards.
- It is played with a standard deck of 52 playing cards, plus two jokers.
- The deck we use has two Jokers, two Sample Cards and 52 standard playing cards.
More definitions of playing cardDefinition of playing card in:
- The British & World English dictionary