- 1A list of recorded songs or pieces of music chosen to be broadcast on a radio show or by a particular radio station.More example sentences
- Marketing/promotion decisions, image-creation, and radio station playlists are all built around how artists and their music are perceived.
- In a few weeks it'll no doubt be populating radio station playlists everywhere and will be impossible to escape.
- Did you actually think that there's someone employed to painstakingly think up playlists for radio stations and write them up by hand or something?
- 1.1A list of digital files to be played on a portable media player, computer, etc.: you can stream tracks or save playlists to your phone to listen offlineMore example sentences
- You can manipulate the music in the playlist, or in individual albums, as if they were all one massive CD.
- Being a beta program, it doesn't provide a graphical user interface (GUI) for creating and manipulating playlists.
- Playlists are managed by creating a text file that contains the full path to all the MP3s you want to play.
More definitions of playlistDefinition of playlist in:
- The British & World English dictionary