- Public limited company.More example sentences
- The bill requires the establishment of an audit committee in all plcs and large private companies, made up effectively of non executive directors.
- Managers and large shareholders of other Irish plcs considering management or leveraged buyouts must be watching events with great interest.
- There is a real pressure on public companies - the plcs - to keep the City sweet.
More definitions of plcDefinition of plc in:
- The British & World English dictionary