- Seeking amusement or enjoyment: a selfish, pleasure-seeking young manMore example sentences
- For most of us life is a conciliation between our pleasure-seeking instincts and the voice of Reason.
- He hit out at "pleasure-seeking" officials who had fallen into an "abyss of luxury and corruption".
- Quite apart from any detrimental effect on visitor numbers to York, the assumption seems to be that there are two species of people, York residents and pleasure-seeking tourists.
More definitions of pleasure-seekingDefinition of pleasure-seeking in:
- The British & World English dictionary