- Pneumonia complicated with pleurisy.More example sentences
- Contagious bovine pleuropneumonia is probably the most important disease threatening cattle production in Africa.
- After the 1903 drought, cattle diseases such as pleuropneumonia and rinderpest followed behind a disguised increase in tax rates for rural Africans.
- Pleuropneumonia is a major disease in the Australian pig industry.
More definitions of pleuropneumoniaDefinition of pleuropneumonia in:
- The British & World English dictionary