- An unexpected development in a book, film, television program, etc.: I won’t give the big plot twist awayMore example sentences
- But nothing is what it seems and plot twists keep you guessing throughout the series.
- The themes and plot twists will surprise no one well versed in the samurai genre.
- The fact that eternal life ends up being spookier than death gives the story a unique philosophical dimension, helping to ground the more overwrought plot twists.
More definitions of plot twistDefinition of plot twist in:
- The British & World English dictionary