- (Of a novel, play, or movie) having an excessively elaborate or complicated plot.More example sentences
- The film does lean heavily on its plotty mechanics.
- At these moments, the film, which is mostly a plotty and deeply self-admiring tale about British code-breakers during WWII, turns funny, even witty.
- It's a disappointing scene, I think, because we're in the middle where nothing plotty is happening.
More definitions of plottyDefinition of plotty in:
- The British & World English dictionary