noun (plural plowmen)
- A person who uses a plow.More example sentences
- With few marketable skills or capital upon their arrival, Irish men secured only a tenuous foothold in the province's secondary labour market, working as labourers, harvesters, ploughmen and general farm hands.
- James was a hard-working farmer, who was a champion ploughman and cattle breeder.
- Even the senior ploughmen found the grassland difficult enough to get the depth.
More definitions of plowmanDefinition of plowman in:
- The British & World English dictionary