- A rich, spiced flour pudding made with raisins or currants.More example sentences
- On both sides of the Atlantic plum duff began as something very plain and unpretentious.
- And Dad used to boil up the plum duff in the copper - it was so clean you could see your face in it.
- Either or both should keep the hideous nephews quiet during those awkward hours following the annual over-intake of turkey, cheap champagne and plum duff.
More definitions of plum duffDefinition of plum duff in:
- The British & World English dictionary