- 1The quality of having a full rounded shape: the plumpness of the peachesMore example sentences
- They are known as coffee cherries for their plumpness and ripe red colour.
- Reaching out he grasped the berry noticing it's plumpness, he tried his best to pluck it.
- In another, tidy rows of young vegetables are being trickle-hosed into plumpness.
- 1.1A person’s quality of being slightly fat; chubbiness: she grew up being teased for her plumpnessMore example sentences
- For all his plumpness Tuck was no mean opponent at the game.
- In many feminine bodies we still recognize the trail of plumpness - a special charm of the past days.
- In addition to difficulties in finding a spouse, plumpness may also lessen sexual activity.