adjective (plumier, plumiest)
- Resembling or decorated with feathers.More example sentences
- A squirrel dashed across the road, plumy tail bouncing behind it, and went up a tree.
- Although the plumy flowers are beautiful, the form, color, and texture of miscanthus foliage is quite striking by itself.
- "Uncle Bob," she said, as she drew a long white glove over her elbow, her face shadowed by her plumy hat,
More definitions of plumyDefinition of plumy in:
- The British & World English dictionary