adjective (plushier, plushiest)
- Made of or resembling plush; soft to the touch: her heels sank into the plushy carpetMore example sentences
- She gestured at the soft plushy couches.
- They walked into the spacious living room and Lizzy snuggled into the white, plushy sofa as Jane took a chair across from her and patiently waited for her to begin.
- Her heels sank into the plushy carpet and left little pinprick holes in the carpet weave as she pasted.
noun (also plushie) (plural plushies)Back to top
More definitions of plushyDefinition of plushy in:
- The British & World English dictionary