- A system for distributing or allocating resources or for ranking or evaluating candidates or claimants on the basis of points allocated or accumulated.More example sentences
- The resource model combines a pre-game point system with an in-game resource system.
- The university replaced the point system with a system that considers race but also requires essays and data about students' economic status in addition to academic credentials.
- The point system was evaluated among more than five thousand patients who were placed on the waiting list for bypass surgery between 1999 and 2003.
More definitions of point systemDefinition of point system in:
- The British & World English dictionary