nounNorth American • informal
- A politician.More example sentences
- Though Kennedy is a proven statewide vote-getter, most Democratic pols believe John will ultimately prevail.
- He's being joined by the usual suspects in Congress - the party-line pols who used to loathe the very idea of an independent counsel.
- To determine which places are tops, we'll ask political consultants, reporters, editors and pols.
More definitions of polDefinition of pol in:
- The British & World English dictionary