- The office or headquarters of a local police force.More example sentences
- One of the things the commissioner promised when he got into office was that he would not close local police stations.
- Local police stations are being closed and people complain that beat bobbies have all but disappeared from our streets.
- There were sporadic attacks on police stations, where policemen were disarmed.
More definitions of police stationDefinition of police station in:
- The British & World English dictionary