noun (plural politicos)
- informal term for politician.More example sentences
- Ever wish you could put the entire gaggle of right-wing pundits and politicos on a ship and send them packing to a distant land?
- Maybe the politicos in the White House should have thought of that before they switched off their brains and switched on the slime machine back in July.
- The pro-US political consensus here that's so prevalent it's almost invisible - it's just the default for career minded politicos.
Spanish and Italian, 'politic' or 'political person'.
More definitions of politicoDefinition of politico in:
- The British & World English dictionary