- An index of the amount of pollen in the air, published chiefly for the benefit of those allergic to it.More example sentences
- This means the dose can be tailored to the pollen count and the allergic response.
- What can the pollen count tell an allergy sufferer, and what do the numbers mean?
- During ragweed season, Kleinschmidt tracks the daily pollen count when her medication doesn't seem to be working.
More definitions of pollen countDefinition of pollen count in:
- The British & World English dictionary