- A horse used in playing polo, typically bred for speed and agility.More example sentences
- Blackie, my now tired friend, had grown into a trusted horse, in some ways more trusted than my best polo pony.
- But just as he swept her up on to his polo pony, and before he could hustle her back to his Navy hammock, a strange, gnarled, ancient woman appeared from behind a hedge, and in a gravelly voice she intoned a heartstopping mantra.
- A recent redundancy means it is safe to assume that she is the only unemployed woman in Paisley with her own polo pony - not exactly a stereotype for a sport whose most famous former player is Prince Charles.
More definitions of polo ponyDefinition of polo pony in:
- The British & World English dictionary