- A linear polymer whose molecule is composed of many nucleotide units, constituting a section of a nucleic acid molecule.More example sentences
- The statement that functional polynucleotides (nucleic acids) can spontaneously form is equivalent to the statement that the ink and paper of a printed page can organize themselves into a meaningful text.
- DNA, which is the genetic material of chromosomes, consists of two complementary polynucleotides coiled into a double helix.
- Only a few studies have been published on DNA or other polynucleotides in reverse micelles.
More definitions of polynucleotideDefinition of polynucleotide in:
- The British & World English dictionary