- A synthetic resin made by polymerizing vinyl acetate, used chiefly in paints and adhesives.More example sentences
- They are based on nitro cellulose or polyvinyl acetate, normally elastomeric products, dispersed in solvent.
- It can refer to polyvinyl chloride, but in caulks it generally indicates polyvinyl acetate.
- After removal, the moulds are filled with polyvinyl acetate mixed with tinted oil paint and paraffin.
More definitions of polyvinyl acetateDefinition of polyvinyl acetate in:
- The British & World English dictionary