- A hairstyle in which the hair is drawn back and tied at the back of the head, causing it to hang down like a pony’s tail.More example sentences
- Perhaps it's the way they have their hair styled in perfect ponytails, their make-up highlighting their fine features.
- Other low- and no-maintenance looks include chignons, ponytails or donning a bandanna.
- They work great on my very thick, pretty curly hair for ponytails and sloppy buns.
- More example sentences
- In True Believer, James Woods plays Eddie Dodd, a ponytailed pot smoker who started out as a sixties-era civil rights lawyer but now mainly fights to get reduced sentences for white-collar drug dealers.
- Many say that while he is known for his razor-sharp mind, the ponytailed 38-year-old lacks experience and alienates employees and customers with his arrogant style.
- A large crowd forms around a sweaty, bearded and ponytailed leader in a checkered three-piece suit who stands on a milk crate and introduces himself as the founder of the No Police State Coalition.
More definitions of ponytailDefinition of ponytail in:
- The British & World English dictionary