noun(also pool hall) North American
- A commercial establishment where pool or billiard games are played.More example sentences
- So he took her on a Columbus tour of every poolroom he could find.
- It was a good solid poolroom, but strange because it opened at 8: 00 AM every morning.
- Webb discovered her knack for winning when she picked up a cue at age 8, in her father's poolroom just outside Atlanta.
More definitions of poolroomDefinition of poolroom in:
- The British & World English dictionary