- An implement for picking up dog excrement.More example sentences
- Either they're reasonable residents doing some helpful work for the team, or (as has been the case at times), you spend the whole day running after them with a shovel and a pooper scooper.
- Does this mean that dogs will have to be kept on leads on Woodstown beach and that their owners will be fined if they do not bring their pooper scooper with them and use it whenever their mutt soils the beach?
- Well, let's face it, you cannot go for a walk on the beach, do some shopping, cruise the local beauty spots and have a pint with a pooper scooper in your purse or your back pocket.
More definitions of pooper scooperDefinition of pooper scooper in:
- The British & World English dictionary