- The state of lacking or being deficient in some desirable quality or constituent: the poorness of the foodMore example sentences
- What's a bit interesting about this policy change, this policy poorness in my view, introduced in 1997 is that it's completely unnecessary.
- Somewhere I have a family tree from my Mothers paternal history and it appears that our trash poorness extended back to the 17th century.
- Crying poorness of country in being unable to handle the Haitian problem is not a solution.
More definitions of poornessDefinition of poorness in:
- The British & World English dictionary