- 1A pig raised for food.More example sentences
- At 225 grams, it's no flyweight, but still it's no porker.
- It is a genuine little porker with a large, prominent scrotum.
- It's a sordid story, curly as the 200-plus pound porker's corkscrew tail.
- 1.1 • informal • derogatory A fat person.More example sentences
- The combination of western lifestyles, decent health care, and a trend toward parents having fewer children and paying them more attention has led to Vietnamese porkers waddling through the streets of Saigon.
- The only real downside here is that regulars will quickly become real porkers themselves..
- I don't know why but all the porkers roll into that joint and they all gather in these little groups around the club.
More definitions of porkerDefinition of porker in:
- The British & World English dictionary