- A kind of large, deep red birthmark, a persistent hemangioma or nevus, typically on the face.More example sentences
- Do you have a birthmark such as a port wine stain?
- In Sturge - Weber Syndrome the port wine stain is associated with deeper blood vessel abnormality affecting brain function and some individuals have learning difficulties.
- Convulsions usually appear on the side of the body opposite the port wine stain and vary in severity.
More definitions of port wine stainDefinition of port wine stain in:
- The British & World English dictionary