- (Of a person or their behavior) affected and attempting to impress others; pretentious.More example sentences
- That's what you get when you try to dress up all posey, I suppose.
- Schmoozers are mostly 20 to 30-somethings trendies in lip-smacking labels and designer gear, posey and pretentious but beautiful all the same.
- It's an intriguing venue too since while much of the street is overrun with posey and pretentious places, Arc manages to remain hip and homely.
More definitions of poseyDefinition of posey in:
- The British & World English dictionary