- 1The sending or conveying of letters and parcels by mail: the free postage that members of Congress enjoyMore example sentences
- She prepared the package and sent it by surface mail because of the huge cost of postage for air mail, then we both sat back to wait.
- As I was unable to produce proof of postage or purchase the matter was referred to Post Office Ltd, Belfast.
- Return documentation on time and always get proof of postage.
- 1.1The amount required to send a letter or parcel by mail: the calendar is available for $15.95 including postage and handlingMore example sentences
- The price (credit cards not accepted) includes postage and packing.
- I know the price includes postage, but normal airmail to and from the US usually takes anywhere between one and three weeks.
- CDs cost £7.00 each and the price includes postage and packaging.
More definitions of postageDefinition of postage in:
- The British & World English dictionary