Definition of postal code in English:
1 another term for postcode.
- I don't even give retail markets my postal code or telephone number when they ask me at checkout time.
- British reminders of home include bright red postal vans emblazoned with ‘use your postal code.’
- Councils in Greater Manchester are joining forces to fight a postal code lottery that means they get about £40 a person less than the national average to provide services and tackle poverty.
1.1Canadian A mailing code similar to the US zip code.
- The results of this study were mapped at the neighbourhood level, postal code by postal code.
- Residents of the inner square mile will keep the current R0A 2A0 postal code.
- He's had postal codes in Quebec City, Boston, Seattle, New Orleans and Paris, France and watched them all fade away in his rearview mirror.
Definition of postal code in:
- British & World English dictionary