- 1 another term for postcode.More example sentences
- I don't even give retail markets my postal code or telephone number when they ask me at checkout time.
- British reminders of home include bright red postal vans emblazoned with ‘use your postal code.’
- Councils in Greater Manchester are joining forces to fight a postal code lottery that means they get about £40 a person less than the national average to provide services and tackle poverty.
- 1.1Canadian A mailing code similar to the US zip code.More example sentences
- The results of this study were mapped at the neighbourhood level, postal code by postal code.
- Residents of the inner square mile will keep the current R0A 2A0 postal code.
- He's had postal codes in Quebec City, Boston, Seattle, New Orleans and Paris, France and watched them all fade away in his rearview mirror.
More definitions of postal codeDefinition of postal code in:
- The British & World English dictionary