Definition of postcoital in English:
Occurring or done after sexual intercourse: postcoital contraception
More example sentences
- It should be called emergency contraceptive pills or post-coital contraception and refers to a special use of birth control pills in high dose.
- A recent survey of black and Latina women in the U.S. found only 8 percent had some knowledge of post-coital contraception.
- Services include prophylactic treatment for sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy testing and post-coital contraceptive service, and referral for STI screening.
- Example sentences
- Examples of these are post-coital methods like the so-called ‘morning after pill’ or intra-uterine devices whether fitted post-coitally or not.
- Fast forward to this weekend, when I post-coitally fell asleep in my still-boyfriend's bed, wondering what it would be like to kiss his roommate's full and beautiful lips.
- Rawlins obtains a fugitive's new address by visiting his girlfriend, pretending to need work clothes mended, and searching her quarters while she sleeps post-coitally.
Definition of postcoital in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan