- Occurring or done after sexual intercourse: postcoital contraceptionMore example sentences
- It should be called emergency contraceptive pills or post-coital contraception and refers to a special use of birth control pills in high dose.
- A recent survey of black and Latina women in the U.S. found only 8 percent had some knowledge of post-coital contraception.
- Services include prophylactic treatment for sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy testing and post-coital contraceptive service, and referral for STI screening.
- More example sentences
- Examples of these are post-coital methods like the so-called ‘morning after pill’ or intra-uterine devices whether fitted post-coitally or not.
- Fast forward to this weekend, when I post-coitally fell asleep in my still-boyfriend's bed, wondering what it would be like to kiss his roommate's full and beautiful lips.
- Rawlins obtains a fugitive's new address by visiting his girlfriend, pretending to need work clothes mended, and searching her quarters while she sleeps post-coitally.
More definitions of postcoitalDefinition of postcoital in:
- The British & World English dictionary