- 1A person engaged in postdoctoral research.More example sentences
- Unlike graduate students, postdocs have the sophistication to be highly productive in the laboratory or in a research group of senior scientists.
- I don't treat the undergrads any different than I treat my grad students and postdocs.
- Science Fictions should be required reading for postdocs and graduate students in biomedical research labs.
- 1.1Postdoctoral research.More example sentences
- Three years postdoc Harvard Society of Fellows; PhD in economics from M.I.T.; BA, summa cum laude, in economics from Harvard University.
- Students can look to the magazine for everything from overviews of emerging trends in psychology practice, research and education to advice on finding an internship or postdoc.
- Up to then, PhD funding and postdoc research grants had fallen at her feet, thanks to the success of her departmental head.
More definitions of postdocDefinition of postdoc in:
- The British & World English dictionary