- Print or display (a photograph or other image) using only a small number of different tones.More example sentences
- I repeated the image and posterised it in an attempt to make it look like a Warhol repeat.
- The effect built into cheaper cameras include things like sepia and cobalt tone, posterizing, solarizing and so forth.
- They all simplify form in the way a ‘posterised’ photograph - one in which the middle tones are dropped out - does.
More definitions of posterizeDefinition of posterize in:
- The British & World English dictionary