adjective & noun• informal
- short for postgraduate.More example sentences
- Dundee's Caird Hall, the venue for the student enterprise summit, was buzzing with undergraduates and postgrads.
- ‘Be cool, stay in school’ is indoctrinated into students from preschool to postgrad, but the entrepreneurial impulse is not always suited to college.
- This is why, before applying at prospective universities, staff and postgrads always check the library.
More definitions of postgradDefinition of postgrad in:
- The British & World English dictionary