- Relating to a course of study undertaken after completing a first degree: a postgraduate degreeMore example sentences
- The university runs about 200 distance-learning degree courses, as well as many postgraduate degree courses.
- Between 1920-1921 he undertook postgraduate studies at the Sorbonne in Paris.
- I duly applied to both universities to undertake postgraduate study.
nounBack to top
- A student engaged in a postgraduate course of study.More example sentences
- These are quite enough to fill a textbook of this kind, which is mainly aimed at advanced undergraduates or postgraduates and MBA students wishing to know more about this subject.
- Thus, it may be that you would want to stratify by both faculty and gender or faculty and whether students are undergraduates or postgraduates.
- What about part-time students - and postgraduates?
More definitions of postgraduateDefinition of postgraduate in:
- The British & World English dictionary