- A person in charge of a post office.More example sentences
- In response to the spate of armed robberies, the Post Office told postmasters and postmistresses warning them to be extra vigilant.
- More importantly, most of the postmasters running Britain's post offices are entrepreneurs - not bureaucrats.
- The Church hopes that providing rent-free or subsidised facilities will cut the overheads of running a rural post office and persuade the Post Office to replace postmasters.
More definitions of postmasterDefinition of postmaster in:
- The British & World English dictionary