- Occurring or existing after a war (especially World War II): postwar Britain postwar reconstructionMore example sentences
- The post-war French and German leaders, wearied after the second world war, made a leap of faith.
- It is obvious from the events following the end of the invasion that no thought was given to the post-war situation.
- Constructed as an emergency response to the post-war housing shortage, they could be erected in a day.
More definitions of postwarDefinition of postwar in:
- The British & World English dictionary