Definition of potato vine in English:
A semievergreen climbing plant with pale blue or white flowers, related to the potato and native to South and Central America.
- Solanum jasminoides, family Solanaceae
- Elsewhere, another five-year-old plant weaves through a white-flowered potato vine to cover a stucco arch.
- A trellis covered with a white-flowered potato vine creates a picturesque focal point that draws attention away from the neighbor's house.
- We must do something about the potato vine tangled in the pachysandra.
Definition of potato vine in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan