- The exploring of natural potholes as a pastime.More example sentences
- His favourite pastime of potholing had a close association with waterfalls.
- Dawdle on the gated way and, just before you cross the narrow lane that leads to Bullpot, the potholing and caving centre, look for the fourth sheepfold, tucked under trees.
- The outdoor sports enthusiast loved potholing and had enjoyed the activity for more than 14 years.
More definitions of potholingDefinition of potholing in:
- The British & World English dictionary