- A filled Chinese dumpling, typically crescent-shaped, especially one that is pan-fried until brown on one side, then turned and simmered in a small amount of broth.More example sentences
- For the hungry, go for the burgers or potstickers.
- The restaurant was thoroughly recommendable: we enjoyed potstickers, pork bulgogi, the beef noodle dish called jap chae, and a beef soup called yuk gae jang.
- Add enough water to come up halfway up the sides of potstickers.
More definitions of potstickerDefinition of potsticker in:
- The British & World English dictionary