- A working breakfast, especially one at which powerful politicians, executives, etc., hold important discussions.More example sentences
- An Environmental Associate with the law firm Sidley Austin Brown & Wood, Trisha discovered the power breakfast to top them all.
- That morning, Nick had woken him at five thirty exactly, forcing him to wolf down a hastily made power breakfast.
- Limelight serves the very best of international fare, from power breakfasts to special intimate dinners.
More definitions of power breakfastDefinition of power breakfast in:
- The British & World English dictionary