- 1Having a strong desire for power: the power-hungry and evil dictatorMore example sentences
- A very Senior Official had pleaded with another power-hungry local official to at least allow me to attend the last Council Meeting.
- The players are greedy, wanting more than they need or are probably worth, and are power hungry.
- Laurie was highly dedicated, not personally ambitious or power hungry.
More definitions of power-hungryDefinition of power-hungry in:
- The British & World English dictionary